Commissions/Special Requests are OPEN.
*Please note: I am a portrait artist, creating portraits from a reference photo that you provide. I am not a graphic designer or illustrator, so I don't create logos or book illustrations.
Up to 4 faces will fit comfortably on the 20x24" canvas. That is why I will paint a family portrait of 4 faces.
Sorry, no larger.
1. Email (email@example.com) a clear, good quality photo of the subject(s). Head and shoulders (bust) please.
Feel free to send more than one photo or even tell me a short story about the person(s) I am painting. This will help me to get a better mental picture of the character, as well as the physical characteristics of my subject(s).
painted. (Cell phone photos are usually not the best). The better the quality of the photo, the better outcome of the painting. I need to see the details of the face(s) in the photo.
2. Once we have agreed upon the photo, I will email you an invoice of the non-refundable 35% fee.
3. I will email updates of the portrait. Let me know then if any adjustments need to be made.
4. When finished, I will email the final to you with a digital watermark on it.
5. I will send you an invoice for the final payment. Once received, I will mail your portrait, providing a tracking number.
I will try my best to get the likeness or essence of the faces I am painting.
I want to create a masterpiece for you, and the more freedom you give me, the better I will be able to do this.
WHAT IS A BUST? IT IS THE FACE AND SHOULDERS. IT CAN EXTEND TO MIDWAY DOWN THE CHEST.
Upon sending your non-refundable fee, you agree that you have read this page and agree with the terms listed.